Our new charges from January 2020
Garden maintenance charges
- Gardening hourly rate @ £30 per hour plus VAT for one gardener
- Minimum charge @ £60
- Daily rate for one gardener @ £180 plus VAT per day
- Recycling of green waste @ £15 plus VAT per large 1 tonne sac
- Please note we normally work in teams of 2 gardeners
Garden maintenance programme
- Pruning, watering, feeding, compost top up and general tidy up of gardens and planting beds
- Weeding, mulching, deadheading and clipping of ornamental trees and perennial plants
- Hedges and climbers pruning
- Pruning of small trees as required
- Pruning of larger trees to be quoted separately
As part of our maintenance programme and in line with best garden maintenance practice, we advise our clients to:
- Apply weedkiller in Summer to control weeds
- Mulch and top up the soil of planting beds in Autumn
- Feed plants with fertiliser in Spring
- Garden design for sites under 100 sqm are charged @ £750 plus VAT. Larger sites will be priced according to site area and complexity. Please contact us for a quote.
- 3D Sketch-up visualisations incur a separate charge of £250 plus VAT.
- Detailed planting plan, schedule and photo montage, including up to 20 types of plants, are charged @ £500 plus VAT.
- Full materials specification and construction details are charged @ £500 plus VAT.
- Design fees are charged 50% upfront and 50% prior to final submission.